Editor's RatingReviewed on January 16, 2018
If you are searching for a finance-tracking application that can handle personal finance transactions or small business transactions, KMyMoney is the perfect program for you.
Created by KDE, KMyMoney is a free financial application that supports different account types, expenses categorization, various currencies, multiple usable reports, and online banking support through QIF, OFX, and HBCI.
It has three fundamental goals:
- Accuracy - it uses time-tested double entry accounting principles that help ensure your finances are kept in correct order.
- Ease of Use - it is a simple open-source personal finance manager to use, particularly if you are a non-technical user.
- Familiar Features - it has all-important features which are found in commercially-available personal finance managers.
KMyMoney has the following essential features and functions:
- It has a welcome page which helps new users get off to a good start.
- It provides you with your own financial summary, which is an overview of your finances. This includes overdue and upcoming scheduled transactions. The summary also includes all your accounts and their current balances. The page can also be customized based on your needs and preferences.
- It has an Institutions View. In this mode, your accounts can be viewed and managed through the institutions (i.e. banks) where they are held. You can easily find and add new financial institutions through the New Institutions Dialog box.
- It has an Accounts View. In this mode, your accounts are organized, viewed, and managed by account type (i.e. Asset account, Liability account) or by category (i.e. Income, Expense)
- It has other modes to make it easier for you to create and edit financial transactions.
- There are powerful reports available which can be exported as .csv files.
If you are seeking a simple but comprehensive finance and banking tool, KMyMoney is a win-win solution. It is not cumbersome and is designed to integrate seamlessly with any desktop environment. It scores high on usability points and is specially designed for the non-technical user who will appreciate its familiar user interface.
بازدید : 1
تاريخ : سه
1396 ساعت: 23:14