BaseX is a native XML database. It features compact storage structures, a very efficient XPath and XQuery implementation and a visual frontend, facilitating visual access to the stored data. BaseX is written in Java and freely available for download. It is developed by the Database and Information Systems Group at the University of Konstanz.
- Support of XQuery 1.0, reaching 99.3% of the W3C XQuery Test Suite
- Partial support of XQuery Full-Text, based on the W3C Working Draft
- Several Indexes, including a full-text index (currently only applied by the XPath 1.0 implementation)
- GUI interactions for XML Updates
- A Query Panel for entering XPath and XQuery
- A Table View for a flat view of regular XML documents
- A Help View for interactive feedback on the GUI features
- A revised command syntax (try 'help' in the console or the GUI command mode)
Requires Java Runtime Environment. Get It Here.
ما را در سایت nset
دنبال می کنید
بازدید : 15
تاريخ : شنبه
1398 ساعت: 15:40